Social Distancing Rules for Memorial Day Weekend (May 22-24)
FACILITY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SPREAD OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES.
FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL SAFETY:
- FOLLOW ALL CDC RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES.
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING. As per the Governor’s Executive Orders social distancing of 6 feet space between individuals.
- PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK COVERING YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH.
- UTILIZE HAND WASHING AND SANITIZING STATIONS REGULARLY.
- DO NOT ENTER VENUE IF YOU ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO ILLNESS OR ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE.
By entering the venue you are acknowledging that you are releasing the owner and all sanctioning parties of liability. The act of entering the venue hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the venue owner, event organizers and affiliated parties.
No more than 10 people per 1,000 square feet; do not assemble in any area. Crew is to leave the starting line area after your cars completes a run.
Follow our Facebook Page for updates! https://www.facebook.com/RockFallsRaceway/